My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:
On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend’s stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
This week's book boyfriend is Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. To those who have read it, yes,I'm back to my falling-for-lunatics mode again.Now before I start swooning,let me show you how I imagine him to look like:
Facts about Warner:
- He's the villain in Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me and leader of The Re-establishment.
- He's insane,as in take-over-the-world type of insane,and I mean it literally.
- He's obsessed with Juliette,the heroine of the story.He wants her for her lethal powers,and as we see later on in the story,maybe for something else. ;)
- Aside from his obsession with Juliette,he's all dominant and cold-blooded.He can kill people without blinking an eye.
- Even though he's the leader of the Re-establishment,he's only nineteen.
“You're absolutely delicious when you're angry."
“It's been me and you against the world forever," he says. "It's always been that way.”
“Life is a bleak place. Sometimes you have to learn how to shoot first.”