Friday, July 06, 2012

Book Review: Judy Moody Gets Famous!

Judy Moody Gets Famous! by Megan McDonald
My Rating:4 of 5 stars
Number of Pages:144
Published:January 26th 2010
Blurb: Reissued in a way-cool paperback design

Fans of JUDY MOODY already know that Judy has a mood for every occasion—and this time Judy is in a jealous mood. Jealous of classmate Jessica Finch, that is, who gets her picture on the front page of the newspaper. When Judy sets off in pursuit of her own fame and happiness, watch out! She's so determined, she just might find it, or she might merely become more INFAMOUS than ever. Her latest adventures are sure to put readers in a very Judy Moody mood!


MY REVIEW:
Earlier today I was reading one of my review copies of YA novels and I felt like I needed a break.So I looked around,then seeing that the coast was clear,broke into my younger brother's room all ninja style.Then I tiptoed across the room and after swiping this book off his shelf,retreated silently to my own bedroom.Here's how the whole operation looked like:

Sneaky aren't I!And my time-consuming operation did not go in vain as I thoroughly enjoyed this book!It made me remember how fun these books are!Human centipede,queen bee and Judy's usual moods portrayed in new ways,I've gotta admit,Megan McDonald has done a spectacular job!Right now,I feel the same way as Judy.I also want to be famous.I'm really envious of those blogs with over thousands of followers but hopefully I'll get there someday since I've only been blogging for about a month or so.I can guarantee that you wouldn't be able to stop smiling while reading this book.I should know,since Judy Moody was one of the very first story-books I took interest in.Ms. McDonald had thought of everything.This is a really wonderful read for all ages,though especially recommended for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!