Thursday, May 03, 2012

Book Review:Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Cabin Fever)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #6)Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Goodreads Summary:
Greg Heffley is in big trouble. School property has been damaged, and Greg is the prime suspect. But the crazy thing is, he’s innocent. Or at least sort of. The authorities are closing in, but when a surprise blizzard hits, the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he’s going to have to face the music, but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family for the holidays

My Review:

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is like a legend.While writing, authors always think too deep about the plot of the story.This is where Jeff Kinney overruled the other authors. Why write a book so complicated when you can write a simple one which everyone will enjoy?I think it's the simplicity of the book that attracted so many readers.And the doodlings make it even more interesting.It also makes us realize how there are funny stuff going on around us all the time which we don't even notice.Maybe we do, but we just don't take the humor in it.Makes us realize how dull we have become.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!