My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader, in which we swoon over boys in books!
Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:
On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend’s stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
I know that we're supposed to do this meme on Wednesdays,but as I already mentioned before in my "Waiting On" Wednesday post,I had a really tight schedule yesterday so could not sit on the computer.I really hope that you'll forgive me,Missie! :(
I've picked this week's Book Boyfriend from Of Poseidon by Anna Banks.His name is Galen I'm going to portray him the way Ms.Banks described him in the story,like a HOT Italian model. I know right!! ;)
So here's how I picture him:
I don't know many Italian models so I settled on Taylor Lautner instead.You've gotta' admit,he DOES have a nice tan. =D
Here's another one:
Facts about Galen:
- He's a mermaid,er merman.Sorry about that,Galen!
- He's a prince!Of Syrena,his mermaid-y civilization.(Oh,by the way,you call his kind Syrena,not mermaids,since that would make Galen really mad!)
- He's got violet eyes and dark hair.(Yes,by now you'll probably be falling head over heels for him.)
- He’s also an ambassador for his kind and keeps track on what us humans are doing and so that the existence of their kind does not get revealed.
- Since he's a prince,he's all possessive,bad-ass and dominant !XD
Honestly,when did mermaids,*AHEM* Syrena,get soo hot?!Okay,I know about mermaids with their legends but what about mermen?This is obviously a new experience for me.And it's killing me that I probably won't get more of Galen until the sequel Of Triton comes out,which is like next year.Here are some quotes from Galen which "had me at hello":
“It's easy to remember, because dating rhymes with mating, and they're almost the same [...] So your mom thinks we're ma-- Uh, dating?”
“There’s nothing wrong with your daughter, Mrs. McIntosh. I said we’re not sleeping together. I didn’t say I didn’t want to.”
If you haven't read Of Poseidon yet, then believe me when I say that you're missing out on one of the hottest fictional male characters ever created.I've read this like almost a month ago and I still can't forget about Galen!