Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weekly Recap @ Daydreaming Bookworm


Sunday Post Stacking the shelves
               
Since this weekly blog post will be linking up to both Sunday Post and Stacking the Shelves, I've decided to label it as Weekly Recap, just to keep things simple.  



** Initially posted on The Bengali Nomad**

It's been a while since my last weekly recap, so I thought that I'd do an overall recap on things that have happened between my last Weekly Recap post and now. 

I went to my second New York Comic Con on October 2017, and managed to score a decent number of autographed books and ARCs there. I also caught a glimpse of The Weeknd from afar. But without further ado, here is my comic con haul:


                              
It was a pretty good convention overall. And unlike my first time at New York Comic Con, this time I had planned ahead so things were a lot less hectic.

I went back to Bangladesh over winter break and right before leaving I received a bunch of ARCs in the mail. (For those of you who don't know, I am an international student in the U.S so I return to Bangladesh at least twice a year) Regardless of whether or not I actually get to read them, finding books in the mail always make my day.


















You can read my review of Reign the Earth here.



I also got some books over the course of this week. Particularly looking forward to reading If You Leave Me, which is a romance novel set in the midst of the Korean War. But I promised myself that I'd finish the ARCs with closer release dates first. 

Read my teaser review of To Kill a Kingdom here.








Despite receiving all these books for review, I still ended up buying a lot of books for leisure reading over this past month. I bought some of them in Thailand (I went to Phuket for New Year's with family) and some between the U.S. and Bangladesh.  


Read my review of Mrs. Funnybones here and The Cruel Prince hereThere is also an international giveaway of a hardcover of The Cruel Prince happening with that post. Don't miss out!






Thats it from me! What do you think about my haul? Anything you've already read or would love to read? Let me know in the comments below and feel free to leave a link to your weekly haul post as well. Happy Reading!



                                                     
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!