Top 10 of 2012 is an event hosted by the following blogs:
2)Two Chicks On Books
3)A Life Bound By Books
4)Confessions Of A Bookaholic
5)Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
Today is the second day of this event and we get the opportunity to showcase our favourite book covers of 2012 releases.Here they are!
1) I haven't had the opportunity to read this book yet but the cover's so beautiful!**Squeel** And I really loved the premise.Hope that I get to read this one soon!
2) I am absolutely in love with Ismae's personality and the cover of the book makes my image of her much more clearer.Two points for Grave Mercy! :D
3) Oh Jack! Did I mention how much I love you?This is one of my most favourite review copies sitting on the shelf,the story and cover combined. I should totally make a shrine for these kind of books!
4) Even though I received an ARC of this book before from St.Martin's Press,I decided that I must have this in hardcover and therefore made my dad by it for me. And it looks SOO beautiful!!!Did I mention that I'm also a huge Mulan fan?Because that's who the cover reminds me of.
5) I'm not usually a huge fan of these kind of covers but in the case of this one,I just couldn't resist! >.< Just look at it,I mean, it's soooo gorgeous!!!
6)I love all the covers of Rick Riordan's books,the U.S covers at least.The U.K covers just aren't as cool.And the reason why I liked this one even more is because it represents a scene from the book.(A pretty awesome one,I tell ya!)
7) Oh goodie!I'm currently reading my copy of this book which I got for a blog tour in January and can I just say that it's AH-MAAAZING!!!I just loove the clockwork bird and it looks more awesome on the paperback,with the effects and all.This book a must-have for every bookshelf!
8) I know that this book was on my list yesterday too but I just HAD to include this one!!! Trust me,if you go take a look at the CORGI edition's paperback version of this book then you'd be thinking the same thing.I could stare at this cover all day long and without getting bored for a single minute.
9)Another book which I sadly,hadn't had the opportunity to read yet.**sigh** But I love the cover.It's like the female version of The Three Musketeers,with the badass heroines and everything.I really hope I get to read this soon because I want this BAD.
10) I've had my eyes on this cover since the beginning of last year and I'm a HUGE fan of masquerade covers.But sadly,even though it's good, I didn't like the book as much as I thought I would.I guess the saying "Never judge a book by it's cover" is true after all.But it's hard not to judge a book by it's cover with so many pretty covers nowadays. :(
So what are YOUR favourite 2012 covers?Feel free to let me know! :D And for yesterday's Top 10 post you can click on the label which says "top 10 of 2012" IF you want to check it out.