Friday, May 03, 2013

Blogging Break

Hey guys!

As you might have noticed I have been a bit behind on the blog posts.The reason is that I have my O'Levels coming up next year and so between schoolwork and coaching I've rarely had enough time to sit down and type out blog posts frequently.And with my finals coming up next week,things are even more hectic so I'm going to take a blogging break for this month.But don't worry,I'll be back on track again on June and will have even more features coming up.Authors who are interested in participating in An Insight Of The Characters' World signups will again be open after this month but if you're a debut author it might be likely that I'll contact you myself.Also,I'm planning on applying for a scholarship at UWC (United World Colleges) this January (have you heard of them?) and will finish grades 11 and 12 in one of their colleges (if I get in) so wish me luck!!

-Nobonita

3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!