Sunday, September 02, 2012

Showcase Sunday #7


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books,Biscuits and Tea and its aim is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week.
For Review:
(Thank you Scholastic U.K and Charlotte Coppings! XD)
(Received via Netgalley)
And other stuff:
 
 
  An autographed Skylark postcard thanks to Megan Spooner.
 
 
 
And an autographed copy of The Little Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff.
(P.S Though this is meant for infants you should try checking it out.It's absolutely adorable!)
Thank you Mr.Kristoff! :)
 
So what's your haul this week?Just leave the link in comments below! :)

5 comments:

  1. Skylark looks so good I'm really looking forward to reading it! Love the signed postcard of it! Enjoy all of your new books :)

    -Becca@Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/showcase-sunday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skylark looks good! The little stormdancer looks so cute :D

    My showcase Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Rebel Heart looks amazing, I hesitated to buy it in the shops but now I wish I had. Dante's Girl looks good, I keep seeing that one :) enjoy!
    My Showcase Sunday:
    http://bookhi.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/showcase-sunday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Little Stormdancer looks so cute, I love it!!! :) Congrats on all these signed goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drawing looks so cute! ^-^ I hope you enjoy all your books! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!